Job Summary: Guest Services Associate
Job Scope: To interact with customers and tenants with enthusiasm and courtesy. Perform all duties with the goal of exceeding the customer’s expectations.
- Maintain a positive attitude, be attentive, smile and make eye contact with those you interact with.
- Identify customer’s needs. Exceed their expectations.
- Know your schedule and report to work on time.
- Follow the Dress Code, be well groomed and look professional.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming phone calls and transfer calls to Management.
- Assist guests with questions, inquiries and complaints or concerns.
- Provide guests with the most complete information regarding stores, restaurants and personal services that are offered at the center.
- Offer visitors your recommendations (when appropriate) on restaurants, sightseeing attractions or activities in Santa Barbara.
- Respond to radio communications from Security seeking answers or directions for guests.
- Assist guests or tenants with making copies, wheelchair or umbrella loans.
- Help the Management team with assignments as requested, assist with special events, and distribute memos or newsletters.
- Notify Security, Housekeeping or Maintenance Departments with safety issues or incidents.
- Distribute directories as needed and conduct regular property walks.
- Respond to all customer and tenant inquiries in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Be the “eyes and ears” of the center and inform the appropriate manager of problems that may exist throughout the shopping center.
- Communication – Able to provide ongoing communications to customers and mall team through distribution of thoughtful and detailed information.
- Customer Service – Has the interpersonal skills to provide good service to customers. Has friendly and helpful attitude.
- Adaptability – maintains effectiveness in varying tasks and with various types of people.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour