THINGS WE’RE DOING TO SAFEGUARD YOUR SHOPPING & DINING EXPERIENCE:
- If you’re currently in an eating area, it may look a little different! Tables and chairs have been reconfigured to abide by social distancing practices.
- Additionally, our housekeeping team has increased the frequency of sterilization procedures using CDC-recommended products, with an amplified focus on all high-volume touch-points such as restrooms, eating areas, escalators, elevators, doors and handrails.
- Have you noticed more hand sanitizer stations? The center has installed additional alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers in highly-trafficked areas and walkways for public use.
- We are also temporarily closing restrooms several times each day for deep cleaning and sanitation. Thank you for your patience with this!
- And finally, all the center’s Management, Housekeeping, and Security employees will be wearing face coverings while in the shopping center.
- If you find yourself needing a face covering and don’t have one, please ask one of our Security Officers and they will provide one for you, complimentary.
By following the CDC protocols, we can all work together to maintain a healthy shopping center environment for our community
We will continue to monitor the data and recommendations from CDC, WHO (World Health Organization) and ICSC, and update our practices as needed.