Security Officer Positions
Professional Security Consultants (PSC) – Santa Barbara, CA
Professional Security Consultants is immediately hiring for Security Officer positions at Paseo Nuevo shopping center located in Santa Barbara. FT & PT shifts available for a 24/7 stable security operation. Persons with state security “guard cards” will be immediately interviewed. Opportunity for “guard card” training (fees not included) available.
Job duties include but are not limited to walking, driving or bicycle patrols, enforcing the code of conduct for the shopping center, report unsafe conditions, observe/report incidents or suspicious activity, work with local and federal law enforcement agencies.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Have a valid BSIS guard card
- CPR, First-Aid, AED Certified (Training & Certification by company can be provided upon Hiring)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be able to complete a comprehensive background check and drug screening
- Valid Security license, Driver’s license and clean driving history
- Able to handle high volume of working with the public
- Process excellent observation skills
- Able to stand or walk for an entire shift (up to 8 hours)
- Climb stairs, ramps, ladders and occasionally run
- Have a minimum of (1) year experience in Security, Military and/or Law Enforcement
- Uniformed foot, bike or mobile patrol of interior and exterior areas of the assigned property
- Follow all post orders, rules, policies and regulations
- Complete detailed reports, checklists and daily activity logs
- Observe for and report all suspicious or illegal activity
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures and respond to situations requiring Security assistance
- Assist Customers, Tenants & Employees as needed
To Apply: Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org so you can be contacted for interviews currently being conducted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Security: 1 year