NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: 2017 Spring Wardrobe Sweepstakes [hereby referred to as The Campaign] is open to those who enter via text message AND who, if selected, can themselves along with all three (3) of their chosen fellow winners, receive and redeem the prize IN-STORE at Francesca’s Collections in Santa Barbara, CA by March 31, 2017. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Paseo Nuevo, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Paseo Nuevo as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted via text starting March 16, 2017 at 12:01 AM PST and ending March 22, 2017 at 11:59 AM PST. All entries must be received by March 20, 2017, 11:59 AM PST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by texting SPRINGBREAK to 41487. Standard messaging rates may apply. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more than once by using multiple phone numbers, email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Paseo Nuevo. There will be four persons total for each winner announced; each of these persons can have no more than one valid entry.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one of four (4) $500 gift cards valid only at Francesca’s Collections in Paseo Nuevo Shops & Restaurants, located at 727 State Street, Santa Barbara, California, 93101. The Winner will select three (3) additional persons to each receive a $500 gift card valid only at Francesca’s Collections in Paseo Nuevo Shops & Restaurants, located at 727 State Street, Santa Barbara, California, 93101. The Winner and the three selected persons will pick up their prizes directly. ALL PRIZES MUST BE REDEEMED IN-STORE BY FRIDAY, MARCH 31, 2017 by 9:00pm PST at Francesca’s Collections in Paseo Nuevo Shops & Restaurants, located at 727 State Street, Santa Barbara, California, 93101. Prize may not be redeemed at other locations. Prize may not be redeemed online. (The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Paseo Nuevo. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Paseo Nuevo’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Paseo Nuevo to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. If 400 or more text entries are received, two (2) identical sweepstakes prizes will be awarded, each consisting of four (4) $500 gift cards.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Paseo Nuevo. Winner will be notified by direct message on the phone number from which the Winner entered on March 22, 2017. Winner is responsible for notifying Paseo Nuevo of their selection of three (3) other winners. Paseo Nuevo will distribute each of four (4) prizes directly to the four (4) selected winners. Paseo Nuevo shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [24 hours] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT PASEO NUEVO‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. Winner must be able to pick up prize from Paseo Nuevo Guest Services no later than March 31, 2017. Prizes will not be mailed to other locations. Prizes not picked up by March 31, 2017 will be forfeited by Winner(s) and redistributed at Paseo Nuevo’s discretion.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Paseo Nuevo, anyone acting on behalf of Paseo Nuevo, and Paseo Nuevo’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Paseo Nuevo. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Paseo Nuevo from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Paseo Nuevo may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Paseo Nuevo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Paseo Nuevo’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Paseo Nuevo may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Paseo Nuevo. Paseo Nuevo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Paseo Nuevo has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Paseo Nuevo reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.Mobile text messages are intended for subscribers over the age of 13 and are delivered via USA short code 41487 and 76000.You may receive up to 10 message(s) per month. Message and data rates may apply.This service is available to persons with text-capable phones subscribing to carriers including AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile®, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, Cincinnati Bell, Centennial Wireless, Unicel, U.S. Cellular®, and Boost. For help, text HELP to 41487, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (805) 963-7147. You may stop your mobile subscription at any time by text messaging STOP to short code 41487
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Paseo Nuevo and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Paseo Nuevo is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Paseo Nuevo is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
Paseo Nuevo Owner, LLC
Paseo Nuevo Shops and Restaurants
651 Paseo Nuevo
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Phone: (805) 963-7147